Sunday, December 21, 2008

Divorce is tough on all parties

Here I am in wonderful snowey Manchester, NH - it is my wife turn to have the kids on XMas - now we have a godd relationship - I traveled the country for 5 years after are divorce to make ends meet... So I suggest we she comes overwith the boys for Xmas eve - I offer her the bed and the boys and I will sleep in the living room - said hey i will cook , etc etc - she says no way and adds a few names I wont write here . It is sad I wanted our boys to have a good XMas and she hates me so much she screw thm... How can somone be so bitter to hurt there own children...

The older I get the more I shake my head... Well on the upside I get my boys Friday morning - so I guess Wed & Thur are about Tequilla , movies, games, coping ... I hope you folks have a happier XMAS - I am so mad my X wants to hurt my kids to spite me... sad..

Oh well be strong move on Friday will be great when they show up..

Be safe all

No comments: